Walden offers a Student Assistance Program to provide free, confidential support, resources, and information to you and everyone in your household to help you better address many of life’s challenges.
Confidential Counseling on Personal Concerns
Receive confidential counseling from experienced clinicians via a toll-free, 24-hour phone line. A guidance consultant will listen to your needs and, if appropriate, refer you to resources in your community. Call anytime with personal concerns, including
- Relationships, including marital conflicts and problems with children
- Major life changes
- Stress, anxiety, or depression
- Grief and loss
All records are kept private and confidential by ComPsych, the program provider.
Online Information, Tools, and Services
Visit http://www.guidanceresources.com/ for expert information about personal and family issues, legal and financial concerns, and more. Each time you return, you will receive personalized, relevant information based on your individual life needs. You can
- Review in-depth HelpSheets on a range of topics.
- Get answers to specific questions.
- Search for services and referrals.
- Use helpful planning tools to organize and manage issues.
- Call: 1-866-465-8942
- TDD: 1-800-697-0353
- Online: http://www.guidanceresources.com/
Use Walden’s ID: SAP4EDU.
Review a about ComPsych, the Student Assistance Program provider.